Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Day of shopping!

4-09-11 - Well the rains are back and when we came out of Walmart it was down pouring with puddles everywhere. We noticed when we went into the store there were dark black clouds to the North. Then we were hungary and went to I-Hop and had something to eat. The food was good and also some good service. Then headed to Lowe's to see if I could find a tool box for my tools. I had been using a canvas tool bag and was tired of having to dump tools every time I wanted some thing. So now have a nice three drawer tool box by kobalt. Seems like a nice box and will store it in the slide out storage in our coach. So now one more stop at Sprouts and that finished our shopping for one day. Then just has we got home and had unloaded the car, it dumped another load of rain. So who says it never rains in the desert.

No comments: